01. – 04.03.2018
From Thursday, 1nd March to Sunday, 4th March 2018 you are cordially invited to our garden* and our nursery.
Thursday and Friday, from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm,
Saturday and Sunday, from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm.
- Lenten roses (Helleborus x hybridus) from our own cultivation
- Christmas roses (Helleborus niger and Helleborus x nigercors)
- Wild species of Helleborus
- Rare spring perennials and spring bulbs
- Blooming spring shrubs
- Natural spring floristry in our gardenshop
- Daily walk with Peter Janke speaking about the genus Helleborus at 11.00 am (duration: about 1 hour, fee: 5 €)
Moreover, Helleborus and a wide range of additional spring plants is available to you in our perennial nursery the entire march during our opening hours.
* During our Helleborus Days we are pleased to open some areas of our garden as far as the weather allows to. The entrance to the garden is free during this event.