02. – 04.03.2023
From Thursday, 2nd March to Sunday, 04th March 2023 you are cordially invited to our garden* and our nursery. Our garden can be visited during these days in accordance with the currently valid Corona Regulations at that time and at an entrance fee of 5 Euro.
Thursday and Friday, from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm,
Saturday and Sunday, from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm.
- Lenten roses (Helleborus x hybridus) from our own cultivation
- Christmas roses (Helleborus niger and Helleborus x nigercors)
- Wild species of Helleborus
- Rare spring perennials and spring bulbs
- Blooming spring shrubs
- Natural spring floristry in our gardenshop
- Daily walk with Peter Janke speaking about the genus Helleborus at 11.00 am (duration: about 1 hour, fee: 5 €)
Moreover, Helleborus and a wide range of additional spring plants is available to you in our perennial nursery the entire march during our opening hours.
* During our Helleborus Days we are pleased to open some areas of our garden as far as the weather allows to.