26. – 29.04.2018
From Thursday, 26th April to Sunday, 29th April 2018 you are cordially invited to our garden* and our nursery.
Thursday and Friday, from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm,
Saturday and Sunday, from 10.00 am to 4.00 pm.
- Natural herbaceous perennials and grasses for the garden, kitchen herbs and aromatic plants
- Species herbaceous rare plants for many different garden situations
- Fresh ideas for bed and balcony
- Natural fragrant floristry
- Fresh herbs for kitchen, herb beds & for pot cultivation
- Daily gardenwalk with Peter Janke speaking about natural garden sceneries at 11.00 am (duration: about 1 hour, fee: 5 €)
* Of course, the entrance to our nursery and our gardenshop is free. If you also want to visit our garden, we charge a fee of 5 € for entrance (for children and adolescents up to 18 years accompanied by adults the entrance is free). This fee will be refunded to you if you buy something in our perennial nursery or in our gardenshop for 25 € at least. Thank you for your understanding and for supporting the preservation of our garden. Moreover, we offer you our annual ticket ‚garden‘s friends‘ at a price of 15 € (this amount regrettably cannot be refunded).
For the garden walks with Peter Janke we do not charge any futher fees additionally to the entrance fee of 5 €.